The fishing lake is set with in the peaceful grounds of Allerthorpe Lakeland Park, surrounded by mature woodland. The 3 acre coarse lake has generous curves for serine fishing, stocked with double figure Carp as well as Tench, Roach, Rudd and Crucians to name but a few.
Fishing £5.00 – Day Ticket | Additional Rod £1
Rules (Dawn – Dusk)
- A ticket must be purchased from reception.
- Barbless hooks only.
- All fish to be returned the lake.
- No keep nets.
- Landing nets to be dipped in disinfectant.
- Hooks to be removed as carefully as possible.
- No wading.
- A current Environment Agency rod license must be held.
- Litter must be bagged and deposited in a bin.