The fishing lake is set with in the peaceful grounds of Allerthorpe Lakeland Park, surrounded by mature woodland. The 3 acre coarse lake has generous curves for serine fishing, stocked with double figure Carp as well as Tench, Roach, Rudd and Crucians to name but a few.
Fishing £7.00 – Day Ticket | Additional Rod £1
Rules (Dawn – Dusk)
- A ticket must be purchased from reception.
- Barbless hooks only.
- All fish to be returned the lake.
- No keep nets.
- Landing nets to be dipped in disinfectant.
- Hooks to be removed as carefully as possible.
- No wading.
- A current Environment Agency rod license must be held.
- Litter must be bagged and deposited in a bin.
Admission and Online Pre-Booking Policy: The park admission charge is per car and covers car parking only. It is not time restricted, or reduced if arrival is later in the day or for a short period. Cost of Activities do NOT include the admission charge. Admission must be pre-booked to ensure admission is available as it is limited under government guidelines. The admission booking receipt must be displayed on arrival.
Fishing is not on our online activity booking system and does not need to be pre-booked (admission does). Please pay at reception on arrival to fish.