The Aqua Park is an inflatable obstacle course on the lake that includes a variety of challenging elements for participants to enjoy with Thunderdome and Gravity Corners!
The AquaPark is running until Sunday 11th October 2020! BOOK online TODAY!
We run 5 sessions each day, all participants must arrive 15 minutes before the session to check in, get kitted up and safety briefed. Limited numbers for 2020 are due to new governing body rules so bookings must be done online in advance.
- Maximum capacity is 6 participants per session. Even if the participants are in the same family unit we can not take due to governing body rules due to covid.
- The session lasts for 50 minutes.
- Each session is £20.00 per person.
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your session starts for the safety briefing.
- Book online in advance.
- Ticket price includes a wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet.
- Changing room facilities are not available until further notice.
- All participants must be age 8 and over. They must also be at least 1.2metres tall.
If you miss the safety briefing you will be unable to go onto the Aqua Park, if a later session has space we may be able to get you on that but there is no guarantee.
2020 Session Times are as Follows:
- First Session: 10:30 – 11:30
- Second Session: 11:30 – 12:30
- Third Session: 13:00 – 14:00
- Fourth Session: 14:00 – 15:00
- Fifth Session: 15:00 – 16:00
Please feel free to bring a picnic with you on the day and enjoy our park and the activities we have to offer.
COVID-19 CHANGES: Updated Admission Charge & Online Pre-Booking Policy: The park £8 admission charge is per car and covers car parking only. It is not time restricted, or reduced if arrival is later in the day or for a short period. Cost of Activities do NOT include the admission charge. Admission must be pre-booked to ensure admission is available as it is limited under government guidelines. So please check admission availability first before booking any activities. The admission booking receipt must be displayed on arrival.
Below are frequently asked questions that we hope you find helpful, and our full ‘Risk Awareness & Acceptance Policy‘ and ‘Park Rules and Refund Policy‘ links are in the contact details banner on the bottom of each page.